15 March 2007

More Vintage Dresses!!!!



I just adore this little black dress. I had actually forgotten all about it, untill yesterday as I was digging through some of my vintage clothes. We have collected for over 9 years and I am still being surprised by items every day! See, we constantly purchase clothing and jewelry, then neatly pack it up in these huge tupperware containers. It's like Christmas whenever I open one.
My store space is overflowing with jewelry, hats, scarves, coats, furs,dresses and lingerie. It's almost too much to handle!!!
The white 1950's prom dress is going to be on my site in a week or so. It's GORGEOUS!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

That top dress is gorgeous!!!! Makes me want to plan a prom just so I could wear it ;) What an amazing find! (Didn't Lorraine wear that exact dress in pink in Back to the Future? hehe!!)